TGL Co. Kashmiri Saffron Kahwa Green Tea
The renowned beverage from the Kashmir valley with its richness of Indian spices and the goodness of Green tea.
About Kashmiri Saffron Kahwa Green Tea:
Paradise of spice. Our take on the renowned beverage from the Kashmir valley as a green tea containing real saffron strands, almonds and authentic Indian spices. The first sip of the green tea transports you to ethereal snow-clad peaks of the Himalayas leaving behind a remarkable sweet aftertaste of Saffron. At the second sip, the warmth of Cardamom, Cloves, and Cinnamon seep in, reminding of a cozy evening by the bonfire. The experience is enriched by nutty nuances of almonds and slivers of Kashmiri Saffron along with the benefits of Green tea.
Familiar notes of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Cloves and nutty nuances of almonds balanced by soothing rose petals and Kashmiri Saffron.
- Aroma: Mesmerizing fragrance of Saffron accompanied by floral bouquet of rose petals greet you at the first whiff only to be welcomed with inviting piquant notes of Indian spices
- Complements: Indian Foods
- Health Benefit*: Promotes heart health, Lowers cholesterol, Aids digestion, Helps treat cold
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Appearance: Amber Yellow
- * Ingredients included in the tea are known to contribute to the mentioned health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by licensed medical bodies and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- green tea
- rose petals
Note: Do not boil water with teabag in it. It may cause the tea to taste bitter.
- Take 1 teabag in a cup for each 150 ml of water.
- Pour it into the cup and leave to infuse for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the teabag from the cup and enjoy your tea.
For Loose Leaf:
Note: Do not boil water with tea leaves in it. It may cause the tea to taste bitter.
- Take 1 tsp or 2g of tea for each 150 ml of water. Use tea infuser or teapot for convenience.
- Pour hot water into the cup containing tea and leave to infuse for 3-4 minutes.
- Sieve and serve. In case of infuser, remove it from the cup and enjoy.